Four days is a minimum recommendation for most people and families. Keep in mind what your transport requirements are to and from the trail as they may cut into your first or last day.
- Bike hire including a helmet and trunk bag for incidental items. E-Bike options are available at an additional cost.
- Bike return to get your bike back to us from the finish
- Fully itemised and costed itinerary so you know what you’re paying for
- Initiation, bike fit and briefing at our Clyde depot when you arrive
- Daily bag transport for one bag with a maximum weight of 15kg. Extra luggage can be transported to the end of the trail and stored until your arrival for $10 / bag (these bags can have a maximum weight of 23kg)
- Accommodation based on your requirements for style and budget
What’s not included
- Does not include lunches or evening meals
- Budget accommodation generally does not include breakfast
- Various public and private transport options are available depending on where you are coming from and need to be when you finish the trail. Just let us know and we’ll provide a full rundown on options.
- You’ll generally have time for a mid trail activity like curling in Naseby, a Real Dog Kennel tour or sled ride or a visit to St Bathans. You can find out more about various additional activities that you can combine into your journey by clicking here to view our activity listings.
Indicative pricing is provided below based on double or twin share accommodation (single supplements will apply for single in own room). Final price will vary depending on where you ultimately decide to stay, the composition of your group, any additional activities you choose and your transport requirements.