- Size – m (suits height 168 – 178cm approximately)
- Colour baby blue
- 29″ wheels
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Turbo Leveo E-Bike
- Various scratches and rubbing points on the frame
- RRP is $4300 for new bike
- For full specifications from specialized click here
Specific points to note:
- Recently replaced chain
- Comes with key, battery charger and handlebar mounted cage
- IMPORTANT –
– Specialized provide a second owner warranty for bikes purchased after July 2018. This bike was purchased by shebikeshebikes on the 14-Mar-2019 and therefore the motor and battery are warranted through to 13-Mar-2021 for the second owner of this bike. For full details on Specialized’s warranty click here
– this bike is sold with no other warranty and the price is set to reflect this. Diagnostic sheets have been printed out for the motor and the battery. Points to note are:
– Battery has registered 22 full charge cycles. Manufacturer expects 300 full charge cycles before you see any appreciable decrease in ability of battery to hold charge.
– During this period the bike has travelled 1233 km – note this might have increased slightly due to any test rides since publishing this information.
– The system is displaying no fault codes.
- All pricing excludes shipping (see below for shipping rates).
- Paying by direct bank transfer attracts no additional fees. If you choose to pay by credit card there is a 3% service charge
- Pickup – Free
- Local delivery anywhere along the Otago Central Rail Trail – Free
- South Island – @$56.35 / bike
- North Island – @$72.45 / bike
- Rural delivery is not available sorry, please provide an address in the nearest township
Purchasing a second hand bike from us online
Selling anything second hand where the customer isn’t onsite to inspect the goods and provide a final approval involves trust. For those of you that have been direct customers of ours you’ll appreciate that we operate with a high degree of integrity and to that end will provide you with a bike in good mechanical condition to the best of our abilities within reason (in other words we’re not going to replace every component on the bike because we’re selling second hand bikes not completely refurbished bikes).
However you’ll note below that we’re probably going way beyond what many other second hand bike sellers would do. We want you to love your bike.
- The price is for the bike with battery charger, key, kick stand, bottle cage and free helmet only. Any other items in the image (like pumps or lights that were on the bike when the image was taken) will be removed.
- The chain will be in good condition and less than 0.75% worn (in other words it is in good working condition and doesn’t need to be changed. If it does need to be changed then we’ll put a new one on and you’ll get a bike with a new chain at no extra cost to you. If the rear cluster needs to be changed then we’ll take care of that as well.
- The brake pads or disc pads will be worn but not beyond the manufacturers recommendations. In other words, if the bikes needs new pads then we’ll replace them at no cost to you.
- The tyres will be in reasonable condition with enough tread left on them that you can safely ride. There may be some side wall rubbing on some of the specialized tyres.
- Each bike will be serviced to the same standard we use when hiring the bikes and test ridden
- You can expect that the bikes will have scratches and rub marks on the frame as they are second hand.
- Bikes that have to be shipped will be sent in a bike box. This requires some reassembly by you and instructions will be provided. Alternatively you could take it to your local bike shop and arrange for them to do it for you.
- Photos of the bikes are provided in the shop for you to view. If you have any questions then please email along with the code for the bike eg EWM3
Any promo codes provide a discount against the bike component of an order only and can be used for one transaction only (so, if you want to buy multiple bikes, make sure you buy them in one transaction).
Bikes shown in the shop are available at time of viewing. Additional items will be added from time to time, so if there was a bike that you rode on the trail that you’re interested in and it’s not in the shop, please ask because it may be available in the near future.
Please allow up to 14 working days for preparation and delivery of your bike.
You are purchasing a second hand bicycle. We will provide you with a bike in good working order as detailed above.
Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply, nothing in these conditions limits any rights the buyer may have under that Act which is paramount. Where the goods are acquired for the purposes of a business (where “business” is as defined in the act), the buyer expressly agrees that the provisions of the Act do not apply.
You will be asked to accept our terms and conditions during the checkout process